Wednesday 14 October 2015

UK Tribes Task

www.uktribes.com


Personally, I would put myself into a mixture of groups across all Tribes. Firstly, I would put myself into the ‘Hardcore Gamer’ group due to my great interest in Gaming. I have loved gaming as far back as I can remember, and it has been a huge part of my life. Not to sound super nerdy or anything. I think I was 2 years old, when I first played Crash Bandicoot on the PlayStation One, from there I was hooked. I guess that’s why I have to wear glasses now.



Secondly, I would put myself into the ‘Super fan’ group.  I tend to freak out over news about TV, Movies and Games, with my friends.  Even casting or rumours get us hyped up. We tend to go a little bit over the top. It gets a little bit dark. A little bit creepy, but that’s OK.

I would also put myself into the ‘Urban Artist’ group due to my interest in Hip-Hop music, and how I find it one of the most influential parts of my life by ways of storytelling.  Many of these artists have had influenced my views in life, including Tyler, The Creator, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole and Eminem.



I personal couldn't think of any media figures that I could compare myself to specifically. I think my personality is shaped by so many influences that it gives me a unique personality. These influences include Actors, Music Artist and YouTubers.  I have a so many influences that I look up to, it is hard to pick out a specific person/ group of people that I ‘model’ myself after. I tend to go through repeated phases of things and people that I watch and listen to. This mainly consists of the YouTubers and Music I watch/Listen to. However, one guy that stands out to me is  one of my favourite YouTubers – The Flick Pick, whose videos evolve around Movies. He generally talks about movies, reviews them and does some vlogs and Q & A's. 



This is a clip from one of his only skits, of which he parody's the very famous scene from American Psycho. 





The Original Clip From 'American Psycho': 




I feel I have a similar dress sense to people such as Kendrick Lamar and John Flickinger, due to the fact I like to dress simple by wearing hoodies and T-Shirts. However,I also like to dress smart as it makes me feel good.  I Also love my shoes and tend to be extremely picky with buying them, as i am with most of my clothes.




No comments:

Post a Comment